4 week Move-to-Improver (MTI) Salsa course – perfect if you are looking to progress from Beginner level, or have already done so and want more practice of the essential moves & techniques needed.
Join us for 4 weeks of sessions aimed at helping you transition from Beginner to Improver level. This short course will help reinforce the techniques covered at Beginner level – and add in some additional moves and techniques in order to ease the jump in levels up to Improver level. If you are happy with all of the content in our 8 week Beginner course you are ready for this course.
The MTI course is also perfect for anyone already dancing at Improver level who wants to consolidate and/or practice some of the essentials needed at Improver level.
Leader vs. Follower – which should I buy?
Salsa is a partner dance where one partner leads and one partner follows. Traditionally it is the men who lead and the women who follow. You are free to book either a LEADER or FOLLOWER ticket whether man or woman – but please note that whichever role you choose you will be dancing for all 8 weeks.
Anyone who has completed our 8 week Beginner course
Not suitable for Beginners
Tuesdays: 14 Nov, 21 Nov, 28 Nov & 05 Dec
Kenn Village Hall, Kenn St, Kenn, Clevedon, BS21 6TL
In addition to our Covid-19 guidelines please read the following relating to our classes at Stoke Bishop Village Hall.
- Numbers will be limited in class. Tickets will be issued for LEADERS and FOLLOWERS – please purchase the appropriate ticket.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Cancellations due to positive Covid tests, onset of Covid symptoms, or notifications to isolate will receive full refunds.
We are working to both ensure our dancers safety as well as create a fun welcoming atmosphere in class so at time of booking you will be asked how you prefer to dance in class as follows:
- Remain in couple (i.e. with the same partner all evening)
- Happy to bubble up with an additional dancer (i.e. a couple + an additional dancer if we have uneven numbers)
- Happy to rotate in class
We anticipate having a circle of dancers with a section of dancers who are staying with the same partner, a section of ‘bubbles’ of 3, and a section of ‘rotaters’.