Have your say...
Post date: 24-October-2022
We are hoping to set up some workshops before the end of the year in Exeter – most likely at The Phoenix – and would love to know what you would like to learn…
Current possibilities are:
- Bridge-the-gap from TECHNIQUE to IMPROVER level: you’ve danced the rotation at TECHNIQUE level and would like some help to move up.
- Leading and following: tips and techniques designed to help leading and following out on the dance floor – and in class.
- Timing & musicality: tips to help you start, and stay dancing, on time.
- Shines & footwork: more footwork and more footwork combinations.
- Cha Cha: introduction to another staple of discerning salsa dance floors and a firm Abanico favourite!
Time is a little tight but The Phoenix has some Sunday mornings and a couple of Saturday afternoons free so let us know what times would suit you best… fill in the form, hit SEND and we’ll get on it!