Our last class of 2023 in Stoke Bishop will be on 14th December.
We will re-start in 2024 on 11th January.
NEW beginner course
We will be starting our next 8 week Beginner Course on Thursday 11th January 2024 – ALL WELCOME.
All classes now running in Bristol
- Entry will only be allowed to students who have booked/paid in advance – click here to book (when you book you will be asked for some attendee details – these details are collected in order to keep a record for 21 days of class attendees in case of any cases of Covid).
- Once you have paid you will be emailed a ticket for the class – please bring this with you to class (either on your phone or printed out). NO TICKET NO ENTRY.
- On arrival please show your ticket so that it can be scanned.
- If you have paid in advance and are not able to attend, no refund will be available due to the limited numbers of attendees allowed at the venue.
- You will not be able to pay on the door and will be refused entry.
- Please bring your own water for classes as we are unable to provide this.
If you have or are showing any of the symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend class, as entry will be refused.
Many thanks for your understanding.
In addition to the guidelines above please read the following relating to our classes at Stoke Bishop Village Hall.
- Numbers will be limited in class. Tickets will be issued for LEADERS and FOLLOWERS – please purchase the appropriate ticket.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Cancellations due to positive Covid tests, onset of Covid symptoms, or notifications to isolate will receive full refunds.
We are working to both ensure our dancers safety as well as create a fun welcoming atmosphere in class so at time of booking you will be asked how you prefer to dance in class as follows:
- Remain in couple (i.e. with the same partner all evening)
- Happy to bubble up with an additional dancer (i.e. a couple + an additional dancer if we have uneven numbers)
- Happy to rotate in class
We anticipate having a circle of dancers with a section of dancers who are staying with the same partner, a section of ‘bubbles’ of 3, and a section of ‘rotaters’.