Heads up Abanico Salseros & Salseras – just want to keep you in the loop.
We have had a catch up over the weekend are keeping our fingers crossed that we can make a start at opening up some classes in some shape or form in September.
- The situation re. Covid-19 is changing on a week by week and day by day basis so no plans we make will be set in stone.
- We are still watching government and medical guidelines.
- We are in communication with our venues to find out when they are opening (most are aiming for September – all being well) and checking what procedures will be in place at each of them to ensure visitors/attendees safety.
- We are currently working on plans re. how to run classes and what classes to run.
- We will not re-start classes until we feel we are able to with a reasonable degree of safety for all of our students, assistants and teachers.
As soon as we have more information we will post on the website and email you with details.
Stay safe. Comment below if you have anything you want to share.
I have recently moved to the area. I really enjoy Salsa and Cha Cha cha. Please could you let me know when you start back
Thanks for reaching out – we hope to be able to start back in some shape or form around September time. I’ll update on the site and in our monthly newsletter as soon as we have more info.
Add your email address in the form at the bottom of this page if you would like to receive our newsletter.
Look forward to meeting you before too long!
My wife and I would like to learn Salsa, have your classes started back yet? If not when do you expect them to start up again?
great to hear you are keen to start some Salsa – we can’t wait to get back to it! We have no classes running at the moment due to the current restrictions and safety issues. We hope to be back up & running as soon as it is safe to do so. I’ll post here on our website in the new year with an update.
Stay safe and have a great Christmas.
Hi, I’m living in newton abbot and looking for a new hobbie, salsa seems a great way to have fun and meet new people, do you know when you will be re opening, and is the class good for beginners?
Great to hear you are keen to try out some Salsa – we welcome beginners every week when we are running classes so you’ll be in good company!
Re. re-starting: at the moment we have no idea when it will be safe to start our classes again – we will post here on our website once we have any more info though.
Stay safe – we look forward to meeting you at class when it is safe to do so.
I am interested in salsa classes or dance session – or ceroc if you do them too. If you can add me to your distribution list that would be great.
Hi Alex, we are currently running classes in Bristol, Clevedon & Exeter – would any of these suit?