Heads up Abanico Salseros & Salseras – just want to keep you in the loop.
We have had a catch up over the weekend are keeping our fingers crossed that we can make a start at opening up some classes in some shape or form in September.
- The situation re. Covid-19 is changing on a week by week and day by day basis so no plans we make will be set in stone.
- We are still watching government and medical guidelines.
- We are in communication with our venues to find out when they are opening (most are aiming for September – all being well) and checking what procedures will be in place at each of them to ensure visitors/attendees safety.
- We are currently working on plans re. how to run classes and what classes to run.
- We will not re-start classes until we feel we are able to with a reasonable degree of safety for all of our students, assistants and teachers.
As soon as we have more information we will post on the website and email you with details.
Stay safe. Comment below if you have anything you want to share.